Groovin’ to the Music episode #11 is a mysoundMusic series spotlighting talented seasoned & emerging artist perfect for any playlist.
Music is an ever-evolving art form that has been shaped and influenced by countless individuals over the years.
mysoundMusic believes in highlighting the artists and bands that are just starting our or already establsihed. We strive to provide a platform for talented individuals to showcase their work and reach wider audiences.
Our mission is to give these artists a chance to be discovered and appreciated by more people. We want to shine the spotlight on those who deserve it!
Here are my featured favorites for this episode … please give them support.
- Lauren Barton
London-based artist Lauren B sets the tone with what’s to come in the future for her with her smooth velvet vocals and dream like production on her first Single – Need To Know – .
Drift off and let her soothing vocals melt you away into a realm of tranquility.
- pop, teen pop, indie pop
Vedika is a 19-year-old singer-songwriter studying Music Industry at UCLA’s Herb Alpert School of Music.
– losing sleep – is the final track on her debut EP, nineteen. She wrote losing sleep about a drunk call between her and her ex.
- Dixie Ziemba
- Pop, Ballad
Dixie Ziemba is an eclectic repertoire, a fast learner eager to embark, explore and embrace new things.
An evocative pop ballad that sees Dixie speaking honestly about painful memories and damaged hearts, – Broken Glass – is a song built on melodic sounds and intimate vibes, creating a platform where she can be open, honest, and brave. – broken8records review
- Kyle Scott
- Indie, Singer-Songwriter, Folk-Rock
Kyle Scott is a singer-songwriter from small town USA. Writing music has always been his outlet for self-expression and processing the world around him.
His song – Senses – comes from reflection on relationships, how we can easily spend our lives telling ourselves stories that make us feel we’re right or have been wronged. Or we can choose to be vulnerable, let things go and let ourselves be known.
- Norman Alexander
- Pop, R&B, Soul
Norman Alexander is an NYC based singer – songwriter who began his professional career performing privately for various clients. He had the honor to perform for TEDX and mayor Eric Adams to name a few.
Additionally, Norman was added to the Bodega Sync roster which is a leading synchronization and licensing company which places music on tv, movies, and advertisements.
– All I Know – discusses Norman’s vulnerability when he realizes being in a relationship with this person who most likely isn’t the “right” person is still better than walking away. He’d rather fight with someone he loves then be alone.
- Josh Clay
- Pop, Rock, Alternative
Josh Clay is an Atlanta-based, independent artist debuting his first single – Lightning – for his upcoming album releasing later this year.
Lightning is a very fun energetic pop song with jazz influence .. and by jazz we mean trumpet action. – Josh Clay
- Neon BLK
- R&B, Experimental and Alternative
Neon BLK is an indie experimental, R&B artist from Houston, TX who started out in music playing the trombone later becoming a voice major.
– CHILL – is a warm and cool colored fantasy about finally enjoy a trist with your crush and just feeling pure bliss. This is the calm before the storm of realization and disappointment.
- Rock, Pop, Alternative
MCSVG is singer-songwriters, Melissa Collins & Savannah Gates: setting the world on fire with love and joy through healing musical micro-doses of magic.
– Can’t Let Go – is written from the perspective of someone trying to reach you, their loved one, in the struggle of PTSD, this song captures the progressive desperation that is often hidden behind closed doors.
Layers of musical metaphors and scraps of poetry are composed as a floatation device, holding your head above water long enough to regain sight of the nearest lighthouse.
- Neil Levin
- Indie, Alternative, Blues
With a growing fan base and a reputation for electrifying live performances, Neil Levin is a must-listen for fans of the blues.
His new song – Not Worthwhile – is an incredible tribute to the blues music of old, but reinvigorating it for a younger crowd.